About the job
The Carrier Manager is responsible for the development of relationships with our worldwide connectivity partners. The Carrier Manager expands our sourcing strategy, builds lasting relationships with our partners and ensures our competitive edge.
The Carrier Manager understand our partners business and has a strong telecommunications background, ideally in a competitive or sales environment. Experience with running commercial bids, RFPs, solution design and procurement is required.
In this dynamic role you need to be self-supporting, well organized and determined to succeed.
- Manage the relationship with our telecommunication carriers, suppliers and partners
- Onboard new telecommunication carriers, suppliers and partners to further improve our commercial offerings
- Maintaining relevant contact details and function as a single-point-of-contact for carrier issues
- Administration and knowledge of the contractual relationship and supporting processes with the partners
- Develop and coordinate the partner strategy together with GNX Sales & Marketing
- Report on partner delivery performance, service quality and commercial success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Engineering or Information Systems
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles in the telecom industry
- Experience in carrier relations and a general knowledge of the international telecommunications market is a must
- Good negotiating skills
- Ability to interpret and review Terms and Conditions of contractual agreements
- Proficient in English and Dutch language, spoken and written is must
Join a dynamic, high-professional company in a very dynamic, fast growing industry. Apply today!
Send an updated resume and contact information to Rutger Bevaart: [email protected]
GNX is a carrier neutral, next-generation global connectivity service company that is cutting out the carriers, vendors and pushy salespeople who are more interested in selling their solutions than managing yours.
Supporting businesses that need a more agile, flexible and global approach to connectivity, GNX provides a unique, carrier-neutral approach that enables clients to source solutions that best fit their requirements. With clear and transparent pricing for underlay connectivity services like ethernet, dark-fiber, DIA internet access or 4G / 5G, GNX customers can build better global WANs.